Friday, April 13, 2012

A Tasty Healthy Quesadilla

I'm not a big veggie eater but I somehow came up with this quick and tasty, not to mention healthy, quesadilla. Now, I don't use measurements I just eyeball it. If you make too much you can always refrigerate it for later.

Any type of veggies: I use red pepper, yellow pepper, zucchini and portobello mushrooms.

Chop veggies in a food processor until desired size. I like my veggies very small! In the meantime, cut up some turkey or ham or some leftover chicken breast. Whatever you fancy!

Put a bit of Canola oil in a frying pan and fry up the veggies and meat with some Clubhouse laGrille Vegetable seasoning.

Once the veggies and meat are heated through put the mixture on one half of your tortilla. I use whole wheat flax tortillas. Add a bit of shredded cheese and fold over. Place back in frying pan and brown until cheese melts.

I used to eat quesadillas with salsa and sour cream but you don't need anything with this one! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment